I (Sahil Singh) started this journey to share my tales of wanderlust on 29th April 2017. And thankfully received good reactions from people in this short span of time. It feels wonderful when your backbreaking work is praised and rewarded. This builds up a new zeal in you to keep enhancing your work.
I am delighted to be nominated for the Liebster Award 2017. I would like to thank Saurabh Singh at Travel Trap for this nomination and award. It means a lot when one travel blogger appreciates another. I really loved this conecpt of Liebster Award.
All You Need To Know About Liebster Award
Unlike other awards, this recognization is not given by any committee or a panel on winning a competition. It is kind of like a chain letter given by bloggers to other bloggers, and should be passed on to a specific number of other bloggers. The main motive behind Liebster Award is to recognise and discover new bloggers.
I really liked this idea and sweet gesture!
Rules For Liebster Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award. Also, display the award on your blog/ sidebar.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Answer the questions you have been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers with less than 3000 followers who deserve to recieve this award.
- Notify top 5 bloggers you’ve nominated so they can accept the award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn about them.
My Answers To Questions From Travel Trap
Your favorite destination?
Triund (till now)
What is your most unforgettable experience while traveling?
The most unforgettable incident took place when I was travelling to Manali during college days. Though I was not allowed to go on this trip due to my short attendence, but still my seniors insisted me a lot. My trip was terminated immeditaley, me and my friends were asked to go back home and even got suspended from college for few days.
Beside this, another unforgettable expereince was my first solo trip to Mcleodganj.
One thing you can not live without?
My smartphone and quench to explore more.
If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
Someone from my family or few close friends. But I also love solo travelling.
Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters:
Though I am a newbie but one thing I would like to say to all the bloggers out there (whether travel, food, fashion, etc), just keep doing the backbreaking work and utilize your creativity to enhance your content and presentation. Just focus on what you are doing and want to do!
When do you find time to blog?
I curate content mostly during weekdays and give final touches on weekends, so that I can look on other aspects of my travel blog apart from content.
Which did you like most, natural beauties or heritage places?
Natural beauties. Travelling brings me close to almighty’s beautiful gift called nature.
What is most popular about the place you belong?
Largest Metro network and delightful food.
Questions To My Nominees
- Where do you love to travel most, mountains or beaches?
- What are five things you never travel without?
- Your favorite destination in India, and why?
- How do you promote your travel blog?
- One thing you love about travelling?
- When did the travel bug bite you?
- Give a tip for other potential bloggers.
- What was the coolest travel experience you have had?
- What is most popular about the place you belong?
Looking forward to hear everyone’s answers!