Take a break from the monotony of college/work life and rejuvenate in the most awe-inspiring travel destinations of today without leaving a hole in your pocket. Trip itineraries crafted as per personal travel experiences because we love travel as much as you do.
ABOUT CHITKUL: Truly blessed by nature’s bounty, Chitkul is one such travel destination that will not disappoint you due to its extraordinary charm. Offering splendid views of the sacred Kinner Kailash range, Chitkul is a less visited hill retreat
along the pristine Baspa River. The valley is home to several regional Gods & Goddesses and villages still maintains its old charm. Take an epic roadtrip to last inhabited village before the Indo-Tibetan border, with us.
DATES: October 2018 (Delhi to Delhi)
PRICE: Rs. 7499/- per person (Triple-sharing)
- 2 night comfortable accommodation in a Hotel (Triple sharing basis).
- Hotel room in Shimla on arrival to freshen up.
- Comfortable AC Volvo bus from Delhi to Shimla and back.
- Tempo traveller from Shimla to Chitkul and back.
- All major sightseeing in Chitkul & Sangla included.
- Transportation arrangements for sightseeing.
- Group activities, music and bonfire.
- 5 meals included (3 breakfasts & 2 dinners).
- Experienced trip coordinators.
- Day 1: Departure from Delhi at evening & dinner
- Day 2: Arrival at Shimla, freshen-up and breakfast at hotel, head out for Chitkul in a tempo traveller, we will journey through one of the most exciting & thrilling roads in the world, enjoy scenic views of the Himalayas & Sutlej River enroute, group activities & bonfire in evening, dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel, head out for Kamru Fort visit, ITBP base camp, sit along Baspa River & have lunch, small forest walk, light music & stories in evening, dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 4: Breakfast, group photo & checkout from hotel, start journey towards Shimla, local exploration in Shimla (if time permits), departure from Shimla at night.
- Day 5: Reach Delhi by morning & miss this trip.
- Dinner on day 1 and day 4 is not included.
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Shimla exploration/sightseeing.
- Shopping on the trip.
For any queries and trip bookings, call/Whatsapp: +91-8800232585