Nestled at an elevation of 2730 m above sea level, Prashar Lake is highly revered by the locals of Mandi. Blessed with the holiness of Sage Prashar, the blue water lake is surrounded by stunning views of snow-clad Himalayas, thus making it an amazing site for night camping and trekking activities.
Trip Cost: Rs. 5,500/- (Delhi To Delhi)
For Bookings, Contact: +91-8882096669 (Gaurav Mandyal), +91-8800232585 (Sahil Singh)
Detailed Trip Itinerary:
Day 1: Journey begins from Delhi.
- We will board AC traveller/Volvo bus from Delhito Mandi at night.
- Pit stop at Murthal for dinner.
Day 2: Trek to Prashar Lake from Baggi Village.
- Reach Mandi early in morning. You will get room to freshen up and will be served breakfast.
- Board the cabs and drive from Mandi to Baggi Village (26 kms) where you will meet your local guide and then start your trek to Prashar Lake. Eat your packed lunch enroute.
- Reach campsite and relax amidst beautiful surroundings.
- Enjoy bonfire and fun group activities with some delightful dinner & light music under stars.
Day 3: Explore surrounding areas and trek back to Baggi Village.
- After delicious breakfast, we will explore the stunning landscapes of the Prashar Lake.
- Visit a nearby ancient temple (built in 13th century approx).
- Drive back to Baggi Village in cab and reach hotel room to wash and change.
- Leave from Mandi to Delhi in evening.
Day 4: Back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi early morning and cherish the trip forever.
- Transportation from Delhi to Mandi (to and fro) in Volvo/AC traveller
- Transporattion from Mandi to Baggi village (to and fro) in cab/AC traveller
- Accommodation at camp on dual/triple sharing
- 4 Meals (2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Bonfire, group activities, local trek guide
- Inclusive of all taxes